Freedom from Addiction
The Chopra Center Method for Overcoming Destructive Habits
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you've ever wished you could just stop . . .
– drinking – eating – smoking – gambling – shopping (pick one)
For anyone struggling to break the cycle of addiction comes the groundbreaking approach from The Chopra Center, the world-renowned facility that has successfully helped thousands of people change their lives for the better.
Chopra Center cofounder and medical director David Simon, M.D., and bestselling author and personal-growth expert Deepak Chopra outline their revolutionary approach--one that defies outmoded beliefs about recovery, particularly that people 'are' their addictions or that they are powerless to control them. By integrating the best of Western research with Eastern traditions, Simon and Chopra give anyone the tools to uncover the true cause of their addiction and provide comprehensive steps to end it for good. Readers will discover how to:
- Recognize the purpose their habit serves and how to fill the void
- Identify triggers and avoid relapse
- Deal with disappointments, insecurities, or anger in ways that provide lasting relief, not a temporary high
- Use meditation to counter stress
- Choose foods and supplements that will detoxify the body and curb cravings
By following the path thousands have used to turn their lives around, now anyone can have access to the renowned Chopra Center's program to achieve lasting freedom from addiction.
- Health Communications, Inc., January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: