How to Be Foxy at Fifty, Sexy at Sixty, and Fabulous Forever
by Noreen Wald
Noreen Wald imparts her wisdom on the benefits of growing older with humor and wit. She dispels the notion that the best years are over and gives advice that will help you achieve optimal happiness in reaching each milestone of maturity. Life has just gotten fuller and richer, and it's time to celebrate you, the superwoman who juggled career, kids, friendships, in-laws, and demanding bosses. Defy the rules of growing older -- get better with age.
* Maintain optimal health with exercise and a nutritious diet
* Make-up tips that will magnify your beauty
* The joys of cosmetic surgery
* The importance of good friendships to enrich your life
* Adventures in dating, looking for Mr. Right
* Have a wonderful time at any dinner party ... even if you're the extra woman
Accept and admit that you're getting older, but you're still a WOW - Wonderful Older Woman.
- St. Martin's Press, June 2000
St. Martin's Griffin
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: