Fluent Visual Basic
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Based on the principles of cognitive science and instructional design, Fluent Visual Basic, part of the Fluent Learning series, is a true tutorial that will help you build effective working models for understanding a large and complex subject: developing .NET Framework applications in Visual Basic.
Most introductory books just talk at you and give you “exercises” that have more to do with taking dictation than actually learning. Fluent Visual Basic is different. It guides you through learning the way your mind likes to learn: by solving puzzles, making connections, and building genuine understanding instead of just memorizing random facts.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO…
- Write .NET applications in Visual Basic
- Leverage the incredible power of the .NET Framework Class Library
- Apply Object-Oriented principles, Design Patterns, and best practices to your code
- Develop desktop applications using the powerful Windows Presentation Foundation user interface API
- Pearson Education, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: