Fisher Investments on Emerging Markets
- Your price$19.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
The fifth installment of the Fisher Investments On series is a comprehensive guide to understanding and analyzing investment opportunities within emerging markets. Growing in relative importance in recent years, emerging markets offer dynamic and unique opportunities. Fisher Investments on Emerging Markets can benefit both new and seasoned investors, covering everything from regional basics to country-specific insights to practical investing tactics, including common pitfalls to avoid.
This book begins with an overview of emerging markets, followed by a historical narrative of the major emerging market regions—with emphasis on the economic, political, and sentiment drivers that help shape the investing landscape.
- Discusses regional, and even country-specific, drivers.
- Examines the major regions, including Russia, China, Latin America, and Asia.
- Addresses the challenges unique to emerging and developing regions, and some common pitfalls to avoid.
- Delves into top-down investment methodology as well as individual security analysis.
- Outlines a five-step process to help differentiate firms in emerging markets—designed to help you identify ones with the greatest probability of outperforming
- Provides investment strategies for a variety of market environments
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Fisher Investments on Emerging Markets provides a framework for understanding emerging markets. With this book as your guide, you can quickly gain a global perspective on emerging markets and discover strategies to help achieve your investing goals.
- Wiley, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: