Finding the Right One for You
- List Price$13.99
- Your price$11.19
Save $2.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Finding the Right One for You is rich with guidelines and practical exercises developed by marriage enrichment expert and author of the bestseller Before You Say “I Do” Norm Wright. Designed to help people in the process of dating make the choices that will lead to the kind of marriage they’ve always longed for, this book is a must for every person involved in or hoping to be involved in a relationship.
Those seeking God’s direction in their decision will appreciate Norm’s straightforward answers to questions such as…
- How can I know if I’m in love?
- Where do I find a lifelong partner?
- How can we know if we’re compatible?
- When should I get out of a bad relationship?
- How do I recover from a broken relationship?
- What if I’ve already been married before?
Formerly titled Finding Your Perfect Mate
- Harvest House Publishers, April 2008
Harvest House Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: