Feeding the Under 5s
- List Price$41.95
- Your price$37.79
Save $4.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 17600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
One young child in every four is overweight and one in ten is obese, some of the reasons for this are:
- a general lack of interest and understanding of food and cooking
- junk food being consumed every day
- a more sedentary school life.
As a key issue that needs to be tackled early, starting with the under fives, this book offers:
- advice and recipe ideas for feeding young children properly
- ways to improve young children’s understanding of food and nutrition
- contemporary evidence and policies recommended by expert advisory bodies
- underlying reasons behind nutritional guidelines and food safety advice, and practical ways to implement them.
The authors present all of this in plain English without assuming any prior knowledge of nutrition, food safety or health issues.
- Taylor and Francis, May 2013
David Fulton Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: