Fast Facts for the Travel Nurse
Travel Nursing in a Nutshell
This book provides a broad base of information intended to guide professional nurses in pursuing a travel nursing career. Written by a seasoned practitioner, the book includes tips on how to enter the field of travel nursing, negotiate assignment contracts, increase pay, improve benefits and enhance travel assignments.
The guide is designed to provide quick access to needed information, and shows nurses how to acquire representation from a staffing company, how to arrive well-prepared at an assignment location, and how to interview with prospective facilities. In a one light, easy-to-read volume, Fast Facts for the Travel Nurse provides everything practitioners need to enjoy a lucrative and interesting travel nursing career.
- Written by a seasoned travel nurse
- Provides whole-career guidance
- Offers information on state boards of nursing and travel staffing companies
- Includes a complete standard math test study guide
- Written in a personal, easy-to-read style
- Springer Publishing Company, December 2009
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: