Expert Solutions to Everyday Challenges
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Ideas are not enough: successful innovation requires people to pick up where the creative process leaves off. These people must take the creative idea and apply it to a real-life problem to design a new product, service, or process. They must construct a carefully articulated vision for the project, draw up a feasible financial plan, and advocate the project over the whole course of its development and implementation.
This book teaches you how to execute an innovation from start to finish:
- Develop a vision statement that stands up to evaluation criteria
- Build a strong business case to the stakeholders who will be affected
- Manage both explicit and hidden resistance to change
- Sustain the passion around your idea and keeping its momentum going
- Harvard Business Review Press, March 2009
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: