Excel 2013 In Depth
by Bill Jelen
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get more out of Microsoft Excel® 2013: more productivity and better answers for greater success! Drawing on his unsurpassed Excel experience, Bill Jelen (“Mr Excel”) brings together all the intensely useful knowledge you need: insights, techniques, tips, and shortcuts you just won’t find anywhere else. Excel 2013 In Depth is the fastest, best way to master Excel 2013’s full power; get comfortable with its updated interface; and leverage its new tools for everything from formulas, charts, and functions to dashboards, data visualization, and social media integration. Start by taking a quick “tour” of Excel 2013’s most valuable new features. Then, learn how to
- Build more trustworthy, error-resistant, flexible, extensible, intelligent, and understandable spreadsheets
- Get more productive with Excel 2013’s new Start Screen and Timelines
- Create formulas, charts, subtotals, and pivot tables faster with new Flash Fill and Analysis Lens
- Quickly apply attractive, consistent formats
- Master every function you’ll ever need,- including powerful new web services functions
- Solve real-world business intelligence analysis problems
- Create amazing PowerPivot data mashups that integrate information from anywhere
- Use Power View to generate stunningly intuitive maps, dashboards, and data visualizations
- Share workbooks on the Web and social networks
- Leverage the improved Excel Web App to create highly interactive web pages and online surveys
- Automate repetitive functions using Excel macros
- Supercharge your workbooks with new apps from the Excel App Store
Like all In Depth books, Excel 2013 In Depth delivers complete coverage with detailed solutions, and troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own. Whatever you intend to do with Excel 2013, this is the only book you’ll need!
- Pearson Education, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: