Euromarketing and the Future
- List Price$49.95
- Your price$44.99
Save $4.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Be prepared for the future of international marketing!
The future of your business depends on your ability to anticipate changes and developments in consumer behavior. Euromarketing and the Future helps you chart a course for success through the diverse and challenging European markets, presenting research and theory on where they’ve been, where they’re going, and what’s likely to happen when they get there. This unique book doesn’t use tarot cards, fortune tellers or a crystal ball-just an international panel of business scholars who draw on their extensive experience to help you develop effective management and marketing plans for the years to come.
Euromarketing and the Future examines European marketing systems of the past and present to forecast Europe’s likely role in the global economy. The book addresses e-commerce and the Internet as they relate to Europe; privatization and the move toward a market economy in Eastern Europe; the effect of global politics on marketing; Delphi research on possible scenarios that could play out over the next few decades; and how the outlook of consumers (optimistic or pessimistic) can affect the market’s future.
Euromarketing and the Future includes:
- a political-economic look at the implications of European unification on the last 50 years to make some predictions for the next 50
- content analysis of international Web sites that encourage cross-border sales
- a survey of small retail business managers in Romania on what the influx of large foreign retail chains means to their futures
- a global paradigm marketing model that illustrates consumer/citizen, institutional, and macro-environmental interdependencies
- global product and marketing strategies for globalising ICT companies
- and much more!
- Taylor and Francis, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: