Essentials Of Mobile Design
- Your price$5.00
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Designing for Mobile can be very complex – it requires many skills such as programming, usability, typography, creating applications… all of this without forgetting the necessary ingredient of visual appeal. This eBook "Essentials of Mobile Design" will give you an overview of the basic features you need to know for designing beautiful and useful Mobile interfaces and apps.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Not Your Parent’s Mobile Phone: UX Design Guidelines For Smartphones
- Why We Shouldn’t Make Separate Mobile Websites
- How To Build A Mobile Website
- Making It A Mobile Web App
- A Study Of Trends In Mobile Design
- How To Market Your Mobile Application
- A Foot On The Bottom Rung: First Forays Into Responsive Web Development
- From Monitor To Mobile: Optimizing Email Newsletters With CSS
- How To Use CSS3 Media Queries To Create a Mobile Version of Your Website
- Creating Mobile-Optimized Websites Using WordPress
- Smashing Media, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: