Essential Statistics, Regression, and Econometrics
by Gary Smith
- List Price$93.95
- Your price$84.59
Save $9.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 38400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Essential Statistics, Regression, and Econometrics provides students with a readable, deep understanding of the key statistical topics they need to understand in an econometrics course. It is innovative in its focus, including real data, pitfalls in data analysis, and modeling issues (including functional forms, causality, and instrumental variables). This book is unusually readable and non-intimidating, with extensive word problems that emphasize intuition and understanding. Exercises range from easy to challenging and the examples are substantial and real, to help the students remember the technique better.
- Readable exposition and exceptional exercises/examples that students can relate to
- Focuses on key methods for econometrics students without including unnecessary topics
- Covers data analysis not covered in other texts
- Ideal presentation of material (topic order) for econometrics course
- Elsevier Science, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: