Advances in Treatment, Remediation and Recycling
- List Price$196.95
- Your price$177.29
Save $19.66 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 79600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The world is facing a drinking water crisis. Besides continuous population growth, uneven distribution of water resources and periodic droughts have forced scientists to search for new and effective water treatment, remediation and recycling technologies. Therefore, there is a great need for the development of suitable, inexpensive and rapid wastewater treatment and reuse or conservation methods. This title discusses different types of wastewater treatment, remediation and recycling techniques, like adsorption, membrane filtration and reverse osmosis. It also provides guidance for the selection of the appropriate technologies or their combinations for specific applications so that one can select the exact and accurate technology without any problem. The book comprises detailed discussion on the application of various technologies for water treatment, remediation and recycling technologies and provides an update on the development in water treatment, detailed analysis of their features and economic analysis, bridging the current existing information gap. Each chapter is also documented by references and updated citations.
- Provides guidance for the selection of the appropriate technologies to industrialists and government authorities for the selection of exact, inexpensive technologies for specific problem solving
- Discusses the developments of inexpensive and rapid wastewater treatment, remediation and recycling
- Gives information on the application of analytical techniques, such as GC, LC, IR, and XRF for analysing and measuring water
- Provides an updated development in water treatment technologies, detailed analysis of their features and economic analysis, enabling to choose a problem-specific solution
- Completely updates the current knowledge in this field, bridging the current existing information gap
- Elsevier Science, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: