How Small Business Wins in a Socially Connected World
A definitive guide to growing your small business through "Engagement Marketing"
As a small business owner, you've always relied on word-of-mouth referrals to grow your business. Thanks to social media—and its nimble partner, mobile technology—it's now easier than ever to turn customers and clients into engaged fans who spread the word about your business across a variety of online platforms. And that's what Engagement Marketing is all about. Written for anyone who owns or manages a small business or non-profit, this book is filled with practical, hands-on advice based on the author's experience of working with thousands of small businesses for over a decade.
You'll learn how to attract new prospects—as well as how to increase repeat sales—using your existing customers and social networks.
- Learn how to create customer experiences that increase positive customer reviews and endorsements
- Get practical advice on how to entice people to join your social networks and run engagement campaigns that increase visibility—and endorsements—for your business
- Understand why engagement is so important—and how you can use it to turn passionate fans in your social networks into tomorrow's new business
- Author Gail Goodman is CEO of Constant Contact, America's leading email and social media marketing company for small businesses
Engagement Marketing will help you make a bigger name for your company, build your network, and reach your goals.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Gail F. Goodman
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Gail F. Goodman
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 01, 2016
- Wiley, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: