- List Price$269.99
- Your price$242.99
Save $27.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 108800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In the 4th edition of Endovascular Surgery, Drs. Wesley S. Moore, Samuel S. Ahn, and a host of experts guide you through the latest developments in this innovative field. New procedures and special features, such as key points and case reviews, help illustrate effective patient care, and new topics such as endoscopic management of aneurismal disease and traumatic injuries review with you the latest endovascular surgical techniques.
- Review basic principles and new techniques, and follow a practical, problem-solving approach to help address challenging areas.
- Gain greater detail and depth than other current texts, as well as fresh perspectives with contributions from new authors.
- Broaden your surgical skills with new chapters on endoscopic management of aneurismal disease and traumatic injuries, and review a valuable new section covering the TIPS Procedure for Portal Hypertension, Anesthetic Management for Endovascular Procedures, the Use of Coil Embolization in Endovascular Surgery, and more.
- See case presentations from the author’s own review course to help you apply key information to real clinical situations.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: