Encyclopedic Dictionary of AIDS-Related Terminology
- List Price$43.95
- Your price$39.59
Save $4.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Make sense out of confusing HIV/AIDS terminology!Finally, here is a reference work that contains clear and useful definitions of words, phrases, and medical terms associated with HIV/AIDS! The Encyclopedic Dictionary of AIDS-Related Terminology is an easy-to-understand guide to all of the mainstream jargon surrounding this epidemic. This user-friendly volume brings you a number of essential features, such as:
- popular and scientific names of conditions and medicines
- listings of addresses and contact information for organizations and government agencies that are concerned with HIV/AIDS
- definitions of historical terms, abbreviations, and acronyms related to HIV/AIDS
- details of corporate and organizational involvement with HIV/AIDS research, prevention, and intervention
- Taylor and Francis, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: