An Alex Bernier Mystery
* Saulnier's previous hardcover, Bad Seed (Mysterious press, 2/02), is a Featured Alternate of The Mystery Guild. It will be published in mass market in 3/03.
* Hip and funny, Saulnier's style recalls Jen Banbury's Like a Hole in the Head (Little, Brown and Company, 1998), and a starred review in Kirkus calls heroine Alex Bernier "delightful, " comparing her to Stephanie Plum, the main character in the eponymous New York Times bestselling mystery series (St. Martin's Press).
* Saulnier's previous Alex Bernier mysteries include The Fourth Wall (Mysterious Press, 1/01), Distemper (Mysterious press, 2000), and Reliable Sources (Mysterious Press, 1999).
* Beth Saulnier is well-known in the Ithaca, New York, area as a movie reviewer for the Ithaca Journal and a film commentator on local television.
* Reliable Sources was the number one bestseller in Ithaca, New York, in 1999.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Beth Saulnier
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Beth Saulnier
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 23, 2016
- Grand Central Publishing, September 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: