Eat, Nap, Play
How to Get Even More Out of Your Child's Day for Less
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Rock Your Routine and Be the Happiest Mommy on the Block
Moms will concur—routines and creative ideas help your day and save your sanity. And once you've established a routine that works, the inclination is to stick with it until the kids are off to college. But sometimes the rigidity of a 'tight ship' doesn't allow much time for good-old fashioned, spur-of-the-moment fun. Well, hang on to your itinerary because here comes Eat, Nap, Play!
Written by moms for moms, this timely guide centers on back-to-basics philosophies: spend quality time with your kids and spend less money. But this is not a guilt trip—it's a fun-filled adventure. Jam-packed with clever, cost-effective, low-maintenance, often nostalgic ideas you can easily slip into your existing routine, Eat, Nap, Play shows you how to turn everyday mayhem into precious moments to build memories, foster growth, strengthen bonds, and just have fun.
- Simple trips to the mall or grocery store transform into treasure troves of adventure
- Beat boredom in unique and unexpected ways while in the car or on the go
- Find out how to plan the perfect, age-appropriate parties for less
- Get the most out of the latest technology and discover a ton of useful websites along the way
- Plus, unearth cash-free ways for kids to learn, socialize, and grow into independent and resilient people
- Health Communications, Inc., February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: