EMS Pocket Drug Guide
- List Price$16.00
- Your price$15.19
Save $0.81 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The drug guide that belongs in the pocket of every front-line EMS provider
This is the first EMS pocket drug guide that contains the detailed information typically found only in much larger reference books. EMS Pocket Drug Guide is a true must-have for any level EMS provider from basic to advanced. Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, it should always be with you for quick, reliable reference in the field.
- The detail you need without sacrificing ease of use
- Essential information on 1000 of the most commonly prescribed medications and more than 70 drugs most often used in the pre-hospital setting
- Drug-specific EMS pearls, including signs and symptoms of overdose and specific overdose management
- Sections on street drugs and medicinal herbs
- Quick field reference tables, including cardiac algorithms, weight conversion, and injury severity scores
An amazing amount of content packed into a pocket-sized reference:
EMS Field Medications, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Classificaton, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Generic and Selected Brand Data, Commonly Used Medicinal Herbs, Common Street Drugs, Reference Tables, Adult Emergency Cardiac Care Medications
- Mcgraw-hill, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: