Dynamic SOA and BPM
Best Practices for Business Process Management and SOA Agility
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $3.20 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Achieve Breakthrough Business Flexibility and Agility by Integrating SOA and BPM
Thousands of enterprises have adopted Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based on its promise to help them respond more rapidly to changing business requirements by composing new solutions from existing business services. To deliver on this promise, however, companies need to integrate solid but flexible Business Process Management (BPM) plans into their SOA initiatives. Dynamic SOA and BPM offers a pragmatic, efficient approach for doing so. Top IBM® SOA architect Marc Fiammante takes you step-by-step through combining BPM and SOA, and using them together to build a more flexible, dynamic enterprise. Throughout the book, he emphasizes hands-on solutions based on his experience supporting dozens of enterprise SOA implementations. Practical from start to finish, Dynamic SOA and BPM squarely addresses two of the most critical challenges today’s IT executives, architects, and analysts face: implementing BPM as effectively as possible and deriving more value from their SOA investments.
- Moving from simplified integration to dynamic processes: realizing the full business value of services
- Streamlining enterprise architecture to accelerate business and IT alignment
- Implementing dynamic business processes based on small, flexible modules that can be quickly modeled, tested, delivered, and improved
- Planning for services and information variability to limit the impact of change on processes and other consumers of services
- Providing an integration layer between consumers and providers that addresses issues classical Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) approaches cannot solve alone
- Tooling and practices for the development, management, and monitoring of the complete SOA/BPM life cycle
- Pearson Education, July 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: