Dragon's Fury: World War against America and the West - Volume I
by Jeff Head
Following great success in the War on Terror, politicians and analysts alike all over the free world thought that future global conflict was impossible...but they were wrong
Journey into a future where fundamental Islam sharpens its horrific skills & allies with Red China. In such a future, can the U.S. & western civilization survive?
Dragon’s Fury - World War against America and the West projects a future arising out of current events where:
• Implacable enemies of America develop their own high-technology capabilities.
• America's unsecured southern border allows thousands of terrorists to infiltrate.
• The New Economy of off-shore manufacturing and outsourcing severely curtails domestic production while bolstering future enemies.
• Citizens' constitutional rights are eroded in an effort to ensure domestic security.
• Three generations of Americans never challenged for survival, must take up arms to fight for their very existence.
Come on this journey. Can America find the strength & faith to prevail in a worldwide conflagration? Read all three volumes and find out in Dragon’s Fury, by Jeff Head. If you've pondered such issues & enjoy an exciting thriller, you'll love Dragon’s Fury.
- Alpha Connections, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: