Does This Mean You'll See Me Naked?
Field Notes from a Funeral Director
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Why would someone want to hang out with dead bodies?
With curious anecdotes and unbelievable truth, funeral director Robert Webster reveals that answer and more, offering readers entertaining and quirky stories gleaned from a life lived around death. Webster tackles those embarrassing questions we all have about what really goes on bhind the scenes when you've left this world:
- Strange things people put in caskets
- The biggest rip-offs in the business
- The crazy things that happen to a body after death
- Lime, waz, and other ways to hide the truth
- The most important thing an undertaker does
- How to avoid the high-pressure funeral parlor
- What that's not a coffin the body is resting in
- Sourcebooks, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: