The Fraud of Hope and Change
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Obenshain exposes: In The Divisive President
- How Obama ran as a champion for the downtrodden, yet the unemployment rate is disproportionately high among minorities and women
- How Obama pushes for the HHS mandate, forcing many woman to violate their conscience—and some their religion
- How Obama has condoned the actions of Occupy Wall Street, saying "You are the reason I ran for office," while he vilifies both Wall Street and businessmen across America,
- How he continues to pass partisan policies with no attempt at compromise with Congress and Republicans
- How Obama seizes on opportunities to highlight racial discord and then accuses any critic of being "a racist"
Dynamic political commentator Kate Obenshain shows how Obama promotes class warfare—aggravating racial, gender, and economic differences—in order to advance his ideological agenda. And with each policy failure, Obama plays the blame game. Searing and controversial, The Divisive President calls for the defeat of Barack Obama before he tears our nation apart.
- Regnery Publishing, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: