Dive Into iOS6
An App-Driven Approach
- List Price$17.99
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The programmer’s quick-start guide to iOS app development using iOS SDK 6, Cocoa Touch®, Xcode® 4.5 and the latest Objective-C® version and idioms!
Dive into iOS 6 programming with this brief introduction for new iOS developers! This five-chapter e-book gets you started developing great iPhone and iPad apps quickly and publishing them on Apple’s App Store. It’s ideal for people familiar with object-oriented programming in Java, C++, C# or Objective-C (an Objective-C background is not required). The three programming chapters include a simple visual programming app and two code-based apps presented using the Deitels’ signature app-driven approach—each technology is discussed in the context of a fully developed iOS app, complete with syntax coloring, code walkthroughs and sample outputs.
Topics covered in this e-book include:
iOS® App Development
• iOS 6, Xcode 4.5, Interface Builder, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch®, iOS Simulator
• Storyboarding, Segues, Auto Layout, Accessibility, Internationalization
• Application Templates, Universal Apps
• Social Framework, iCloud Key-Value Storage, Automatic Reference Counting (ARC), Collections, iOS Defaults System
• GUI, Views, View Controllers, Outlets, Actions, Event Handling
Fully Developed Apps
• Welcome, Tip Calculator, Favorite Twitter® Searches
App Business Issues
• iOS Developer Program, App Store, Submitting Apps, iTunes Connect
• What Makes a Great App
• Monetization, Pricing (Free vs. Fee), In-App Purchase, , Selling Virtual Goods
• Marketing, iAd Network, Advertising
- Pearson Education, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: