Discover Your Genius
How to Think Like History's Ten Most Revolutionary Minds
Unleash your creative potential.
Michael J. Gelb, bestselling author of How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci, draws upon history's most revolutionary minds to help you unleash your own creativity. With fascinating biographies of all ten geniuses, personal self-assessments, and practical exercises, this book is the key to unlocking the genius inside you!
- Plato -- Deepening your love of wisdom
- Filippo Brunelleschi -- Expanding your perspective
- Christopher Columbus -- Strengthening your vision, optimism, and courage
- Nicolaus Copernicus -- Reorganizing your vision of the world
- Queen Elizabeth I -- Wielding your power with balance and effectiveness
- William Shakespeare -- Cultivating your emotional intelligence
- Thomas Jefferson -- Celebrating your freedom in the pursuit of happiness
- Charles Darwin -- Developing your powers of observation and cultivating an open mind
- Mahatma Gandhi -- Applying the principles of spiritual genius to harmonize spirit, mind, and body
- Albert Einstein -- Unleashing your imagination and "combinatory play"
- HarperCollins, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: