Disability in Pregnancy and Childbirth
- List Price$34.99
- Your price$31.49
Save $3.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. A first in Midwifery publishing! No other book advises midwives on the special needs of mothers with disabilities. Although an increasing number of women with disabilities are having children, the needs of this minority group are not always being effectively met. Disability in Pregnancy and Childbirth provides essential practical information to healthcare professionals working with this group.
- The first book on maternity care for women with additional or alternative needs
- A practical resource for all working with pregnant women and mothers
- Reflects the lived experiences of women with disabilities
- Written by experts in the field
- Holistic content
- Looks at professional attitudes as well as the woman's needs
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, October 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: