Dinner for Dogs
50 Home-Cooked Recipes for a Happy, Healthy Dog
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The only question in life that really matters to dogs is “What’s my next meal?” With Dinner for Dogs, you’ll know exactly what’s in your dog’s food—all the right stuff for a happy and healthy pooch (which means fewer expensive trips to the vet)!
A pet-food expert and passionate believer that our dogs deserve quality food, Henrietta Morrison developed these simple-yet-tasty recipes with the help of a vet and nutritionist. With tips throughout on cooking recipes in batches to save time, maximizing pantry ingredients, and more, Dinner for Dogs will help you to whip up weeknight dinners, special feasts, and flavorful treats for dogs of all ages, from puppy to old hound. Inside you’ll find:
- Balanced Breakfasts: Apple and Blueberry Muffins, Morning Oatmeal
- Daily Dinners: Homemade Kibble, Chicken and Rice Balls
- Special Meals for Special Days: Celebration Cupcakes, Meat Pies
- Tasty Treats: Peanut Butter and Buckwheat Kisses, Cheesy Puffs
- Recovery Recipes: Calming Oats, Quick Doggy Ice Cream
- And Advice on how to read a dog food label, calorie requirements, and more.
- The Experiment, May 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: