Digital Wildlife Photography
- List Price$34.95
- Your price$31.49
Save $3.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Using a combination of artistic approach and impeccable technique, professional photographers John and Barbara Gerlach will guide you through the field as you photograph the most intriguing and captivating subjects out in the wild.
A sampling of what you'll learn:
- How to integrate equipment with technique to capture superb wildlife images of birds, mammals, amphibians, and more with an emphasis on precision and speed
- Where and how animals can be approached closely enough to photograph well
- How not to disturb the critters around you, depending on environment (den vs. tree and everything in-between)
- When (and when-not) to feed the animals
- Technical info like cropping, frames per second for capture, pixels/enlarging, and even HDR
- Where to focus on various types of wildlife
- Lighting depending on which animals have high contrast
- Traveling with your gear
- The "top 10" places in the world to shoot and how to find the best location for your interests
- Taylor and Francis, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: