Dictionary of Veterinary Nursing
- List Price$34.99
- Your price$31.49
Save $3.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The third edition of this best selling dictionary has been expanded and updated to include new definitions reflecting changes within the veterinary nursing profession, additional illustrations as well as revised appendices. Intended specifically for members of the veterinary nursing profession, all aspects of the curriculum are covered making this a comprehensive quick reference source for nurses working in a busy practice.
- Provides detailed explanations for nearly 4000 definitions, ensuring that all aspects of the curriculum are covered
- Useful line diagrams aid learning and understanding
- Focuses on terms relevant to companion and pet animals - including exotics, terms from the equine field, animal behaviour, etc
- Appendices provide a quick reference source for frequently needed data
- Fully updated throughout retaining the focus of defining terms relative to veterinary nursing
- Inclusion of 2nd colour to enhance user-friendliness and navigability
- Inclusion of new terms in: equine, animal behaviour, alternative medicine and expand the terms on exotics
- Inclusion of colour plates showing blood cells
- Inclusion of new drug names and listing useful websites in the appendices for the most-up-to-date information on this
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, December 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: