Developing Standards-Based Report Cards
- List Price$36.95
- Your price$33.29
Save $3.66 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Develop standards-based report cards that are meaningful to students, parents, and educators!
Helping school leaders gain support for transitioning from traditional to standards-based report cards, this book guides educators in aligning assessment and reporting practices with standards-based education and providing more detailed reports of children’s learning and progress. This accessible volume:
- Provides a clear framework for developing standards-based report cards
- Shows how to communicate with parents, students, and other stakeholders about changes
- Illustrates how to achieve grading consistency without increasing teachers’ workloads or violating their professional autonomy
- Includes examples of standards-based report cards that can be adapted to a school’s needs
- SAGE Publications, November 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: