- List Price$12.99
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.30 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Itching to build interesting projects with Drupal, but confused by the way it handles design challenges? This concise guide helps small teams and solo website designers understand how Drupal works by demonstrating the ways it outputs content. You’ll learn how to manage Drupal’s output, design around it, and then turn your design into a theme.
In the second of three volumes on Drupal design, award-winning designer Dani Nordin takes you beyond basic site planning and teaches you key strategies for working with themes, layouts, and wireframes. Discover how to use Drupal to make your vision a reality, instead of getting distracted by the system’s project and code management details.
- Learn strategies for sketching, wireframing, and designing effective layouts
- Break down a Drupal layout to understand its basic components
- Understand Drupal’s theme layer, and what to look for in a base theme
- Work with the 960 grid system to facilitate efficient wireframing and theming
- Manage Drupal markup, including the code generated by the powerful Views module
- Use LessCSS to organize CSS and help you theme your site more efficiently
- O'Reilly Media, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: