Dereliction of Duty
Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America's National Security
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
For two years, Patterson was the White House military aide who carried the nuclear football,” which provides the President with remote nuclear strike capabilities. What he witnessed is shocking. In Dereliction of Duty, Patterson reveals:
- How Clinton missed a golden opportunity to take out Osama bin Laden long before September 11, 2001
- Why a minor family matter” caused the Clintons to scramble a military jet
- How a young Clinton staffer tried to divert a full Navy carrier battle group just so the President could have a photo-op
- Why female stewards on Air Force One had to keep their distance from the President
But that’s not all. Colonel Patterson reveals that Clinton treated our nation’s most sensitive secrets and powerful weapons with cavalier disregard, while his aides regarded the military as just another tool for domestic politics.
Dereliction of Duty is the book every American concerned about our national security has been waiting for-written by a military man who was an eyewitness inside the Clinton White House, and who can no longer in good conscience keep silent.
- Regnery Publishing, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: