Profiting from Your Most Important Business Asset
- List Price$34.99
- Your price$27.99
Save $7.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In Data Driven, Thomas Redman, the "Data Doc," shows how to leverage and deploy data to sharpen your company's competitive edge and enhance its profitability. The author reveals:
· The special properties that make data such a powerful asset
· The hidden costs of flawed, outdated, or otherwise poor-quality data
· How to improve data quality for competitive advantage
· Strategies for exploiting your data to make better business decisions
· The many ways to bring data to market
· Ideas for dealing with political struggles over data and concerns about privacy rights
Your company's data is a key business asset, and you need to manage it aggressively and professionally. Whether you're a top executive, an aspiring leader, or a product-line manager, this eye-opening book provides the tools and thinking you need to do that.
- Harvard Business Review Press, September 2008
Harvard Business Review Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: