Criminology: The Basics
- List Price$25.95
- Your price$24.69
Save $1.26 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 11200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
As crime continues to be a high profile issue troubling politicians, the public and the media alike, the study of criminology has boomed. Providing an international and comparative introduction to the discipline, Criminology: The Basics is an accessible guide to the theoretical and practical approaches to the phenomena of crime. Topics covered in this new edition include:
- challenging myths about crime and offenders
- the search for criminological explanation
- thinking about the victim of crime
- introduction to critical criminology
- crime prevention and the future of crime control
- looking to the future, cultural criminology and terrorism.
Easy to read, concise and supported by a glossary of terms and pointers to further reading, Criminology: The Basics is a perfect introduction to this important and popular subject.
- Taylor and Francis, March 2013
Taylor & Francis
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: