Created to Learn: A Christian Teacher's Introduction to Educational Psychology, Second Edition
- List Price$49.99
- Your price$39.99
Save $10.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This revised and expanded second edition of Created to Learn—an ECPA Gold Medallion Award finalist—shows teachers how to organize and tailor classroom instruction to fit the learning styles of their students. In a real sense, author William R. Yount takes the theories of teaching and learning and brings them to life inside the classroom. Additional content in this updated edition includes:
• More information on new reasearch into learning theories, including discoveries in the field of neuroscience that provide far more detail about brain function.
• New chapters on Constructivism and brain-based learning.
• Updated research from Yount’s teaching experiences in other countries.
• Full rewrite of original text, condensing material that has moved into other books, removing data found to be less helpful, and adding research that provides support for evolving ideas about cognitive and humanistic learning theory systems, designing instructional objectives, and the revolution in brain science.
- B&H Publishing Group, August 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: