Convex Functions, Partial Orderings, and Statistical Applications
- List Price$139.00
- Your price$125.09
Save $13.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 56400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This research-level book presents up-to-date information concerning recent developments in convex functions and partial orderings and some applications in mathematics, statistics, and reliability theory. The book will serve researchers in mathematical and statistical theory and theoretical and applied reliabilists.
* Presents classical and newly published results on convex functions and related inequalities
* Explains partial ordering based on arrangement and their applications in mathematics, probability, statsitics, and reliability
* Demonstrates the connection of partial ordering with other well-known orderings such as majorization and Schur functions
* Will generate further research and applications
- Elsevier Science, June 1992
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: