The Financial Epidemic That is Sweeping the Global Economy... and How to Protect Yourself from It
- #14366 in Business & Finance
Bestselling author John Talbott outlines the troublesome economic times ahead and what can be done about them
Tough times are here, and author John Talbott-who accurately predicted the dot.com technology stock collapse as well as the recent housing, mortgage, and financial crises-argues that the coming global recession will be unlike anything we've ever seen.
In Contagion, Talbott turns his attention to this crisis and offers insights on what can be done to navigate such treacherous terrain. Talbott sets the stage by discussing how government borrowing and spending on the war, healthcare, Social Security, and corporate giveaways combined with dramatic increases in personal spending, fueled by credit card and mortgage debt, have funded unsustainable levels of personal and government consumption.
- Offers practical suggestions as to how investors and homeowners can best weather this storm with straightforward advice on where to invest
- Examines real estate and housing issues to help you make the best decisions possible in this arena
- Details the best ways to utilize stocks, bonds, TIPS, and commodities, and to prosper during this global crisis
- If you really want to protect yourself from the unfolding economic crisis, then Contagion is the book you need to read.
- Wiley, January 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: