Compliance 101, Third Edition
Compliance 101, Third Edition provides a comprehensive review of the fundamentals in health care compliance. This practical book is based on the popular HCCA education program known by the same name. Authors Debbie Troklus and Greg Warner have updated the second edition to reflect recent developments in compliance regulations, including HIPAA, HITECH, and the Federal Sentencing Guidelines.
You will learn about the seven essential elements of an effective compliance program and how to implement them. The text includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on setting up and maintaining a compliance program
- A chapter dedicated to HIPAA and HITECH regulations
- A glossary with compliance terms and definitions
- Sample compliance forms and policies.
This book is ideal for compliance professionals new to the field, compliance committee members, compliance liaisons, board members, and others who need a foundation in compliance principles.
- Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics, September 2011
Health Care Compliance Association
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: