CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, 5th Edition (Exam N10-005)
by Glen Clarke
- List Price$50.00
- Your price$44.99
Save $5.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The best fully integrated study system available for Exam N10-005
Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-005 with McGraw-Hill—a Gold-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Fifth Edition covers what you need to know--and shows you how to prepare--for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam N10-005
- Exam Readiness checklist--you're ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Basic Network Concepts * Network Protocols and Standards * Networking Components * TCP/IP Fundamentals * TCP/IP Utilities * Configuring Network Services * Wireless Networking * Remote Access and VPN Connectivity * Wide Area Network Technologies * Implementing a Network * Maintaining and Supporting a Network * Network Security * Troubleshooting the Network
- Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring:
- One full practice exam
- Detailed answers with explanations
- Score Report performance assessment tool
- More than one hour of video training from the author
- Glossary with key terms
- Lab Book PDF with solutions
with free online registration:
- Bonus downloadable MasterExam practice test
- Adobe Digital Editions free eBook download (subject to Adobe's system requirements)
- Mcgraw-hill, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: