Colorwork Creations: 30+ Patterns to Knit Gorgeous Hats, Mittens and Gloves
30+ Patterns to Knit Gorgeous Hats, Mittens and Gloves
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Create beautiful woodland-inspired accessories
The gorgeous and cozy projects in Colorwork Creations simply beg to be knit. Choose from more than 30 hats, mittens and gloves that pair traditional Sanquhar knitting motifs with birds and beasts of the woodlands. Small enough for a quick-knitted gift, but precious enough to cherish forever, these pieces will, these pieces will delight and inspire for years to come.
Colorwork Creations features:
· Over 30 stunning patterns, ranging from ski hats, chullos and tams to flip-top mittens, knit in a wide variety of luscious yarns and colors.
· Full-color charts showcasing traditional colorwork motifs and original designs inspired by creatures of the forest: nuthatches, butterflies, reindeer and more.
· Detailed patterns, techniques and tips for stress-free knitting. An innovative “finger-to-cuff” construction method for mittens and gloves makes sizing and construction a breeze.
· Options for mixing and matching motifs for truly unique and customized creations.
Your adventure begins here: take a journey through colorwork with woodland-inspired knits.
- F+W Media, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: