- List Price$193.99
- Your price$174.59
Save $19.40 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 78400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Colorectal Surgery equips you to overcome the clinical challenges you face in this area of surgery. Written for the general surgeon who is called upon to manage diseases and disorders of the large bowel, rectum, and anus, this reference provides advanced, expert guidance on how to avoid complications and achieve the most successful results.
- Visualize relevant anatomy and techniques more easily with high-quality, full-color line drawings and clinical photos throughout.
- Zero in on the information you need with key points boxes in every chapter that provide a quick overview of the topic at hand.
- Get practical, hands-on advice on managing the diseases and disorders you’re most likely to encounter.
- Learn from acknowledged leaders in the field who excel in both academic and clinical areas.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: