Color Atlas of Microneurosurgery, Volume 3: Intra- und Extracranial Revascularization and Intraspinal Pathology
Microanatomy, Approaches and Techniques
- List Price$379.99
- Your price$341.99
Save $38.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 152800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
From reviews of previous volumes:
Ranks with the very best previous attempts at codifying neurosurgical operations. The attention to detail is excellent... -The New England Journal of Medicine
A valuable addition to any library...I would recommend it to all neurosurgeons with an interest in cerebrovascular disease...The operative photographs are of extremely high quality.-Chicago Medicine
The final volume in the acclaimed series provides coverage of the anatomy, surgical approaches, and techniques involved in performing cerebral revascularization. Filled with over 2,000 vibrant images, it provides the visual instruction neurosurgeons need.
- A complete section detailing intracranial vasculature and anatomy of the spinal cord
- A case material section featuring a rich diversity of clinical situations to illustrate a variety of microsurgical techniques
- Thorough coverage of bypasses, reconstructions, and the use of endarterectomy to achieve revascularization
- Presentation of both surgical and endovascular techniques for re-establishing blood flow through the carotid and cerebral arteries
- Information on tumors of the spinal cord and spinal vascular malformations, particularly cavernous and arteriovenous malformations
- Thieme, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: