Collecting Rocks, Gems & Minerals: Easy Identification - Values - Lapidary Uses
by Patti Polk
- List Price$17.99
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Designed with beginners in mind, yet filled with valuable technical information for advanced collectors, Collecting Rocks, Gems and Minerals takes you from being just someone who appreciates rocks to a true "collector."
- Easy-to-use, quick reference format arranged by category and color of stone
- Covers both lapidary and mineral display materials
- Provides values and tips for locating, buying and collecting
- Includes organics such as amber, bone, coral, pearl and shell
- Lists chemical group, system, hardness, opacity, fracture, specific gravity and more
- Contains more than 650 full-color photos
- Foreword by Johann Zenz, world renowned agate expert, author and lecturer
- F+W Media, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: