Develop applications for Mac OS X with this Developer Reference guide
Make a clean transition to programming in Apple environments using the elegant and dynamic programming API Cocoa and this practical guide. Written by aseasoned Mac expert, this book shows you how to write programs in Cocoa for the rapidly expanding world of Macintosh users.
Part of the Developer Reference series, this book prepares you for a productive programming experience on today's fastest-growing platform.
- Cocoa is a programming framework for developing in Apple environments, including Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- This book covers all the major information you need to start developing dynamic applications for Mac OS X
- Master all Cocoa tools, including Xcode and working with Objective-C
- Includes full coverage of the Cocoa API, Xcode, and Objective-C, as well as programming for Apple's latest OS X, Snow Leopard
- Companion Web site includes all code files
Programming for Apple's Macintosh is a growing career field. This essential guide, one of the most comprehensive on Cocoa, will help you quickly become productive.
- Wiley, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: