Clinical Management of Thyroid Disease
- List Price$120.00
- Your price$107.99
Save $12.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 48800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Clinical Management of Thyroid Disease is an exciting new book edited by Fredric Wondisford, MD-developer of the revolutionary new drug, Thyrotropin-and Sally Radovick, MD, with contributions from experts in the field. It fulfills the niche of a succinct, clinical resource to help you translate research into practice. This full-color volume offers valuable information on thyroid cancer and non-cancerous lesions, the effect of drugs on thyroid function, genetic disorders, and more in an accessible, easy-to-read consistent format.
- Presents the expertise of authors and editorial staff comprised of leaders in the field of thyroid research and clinical management for the best-qualified guidance on diagnosis and treatment.
- Provides a full-color, comprehensive approach that makes valuable information easy to locate and quick to read.
- Covers relevant topics applicable to all levels of training and expertise to serve as a detailed clinical reference on everything from the basic to the sophisticated.
- Captures research advances on hot topics such as thyroid cancer and non-cancerous lesions, the effect of drugs on thyroid function, and genetic disorders so that you can incorporate them into the way you treat patients.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, June 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: