Alister McGrath’s Christian Theology: An Introduction is one of the most internationally-acclaimed and popular Christian theology textbooks in use today. This 5th edition has been completely revised, and now features new and extended material, numerous additional illustrations, and companion resources, ensuring it retains its reputation as the ideal introduction to Christian theology.
- Fully updated 5th edition of the bestselling textbook, incorporating expanded material, numerous student features and new illustrations
- Features new sections on Copernicanism and Darwinism
- Includes extended discussions of Augustine’s doctrine of creation, Trinitarian theologies of religion, and the relation of Christianity to other faiths
- May be used as a stand-alone volume, or alongside the Christian Theology Reader, 4th edition for a complete overview of the subject
- Retains the chapter structure of the 4th edition, ensuring comparability with earlier editions and courses based on these
- Accompanied by a revised instructor’s website featuring expanded resources including study questions and answers; visit www.wiley.com/go/mcgrath for more details and to register for access
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Alister E. McGrath
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Alister E. McGrath
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 23, 2016
- Wiley, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: