Charles Spurgeon: Lectures To My Students, Vol 1-4 (Illustrated)
Practical Advice from the Prince of Preachers
Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892) was a British minister known as the “Prince of Preacher’s” whose writings are considered clazzics and are still in high-demand today. He preached to over 10 million people in his lifetime and published thousands of sermons, besides starting a College for Pastors as well as orphanages for boys and girls.
This edition includes:
• The original 28 chapters from his Lectures, Volumes 1-3.
* Now also includes chapters 29 and 30 from Vol 4, with Spurgeon's thoughts on Commentaries!
• Over 30 illustrations of Spurgeon, the Pastors’ College, and Spurgeon’s preaching ministry!
• This edition is formatted, searchable and contains an optimized Table of Contents.
“Lectures to my Students” were talks given to pastors studying in his College and are full of his passion, wit and wisdom. It has been said that these Lectures were possibly Spurgeon’s “greatest single contribution to the Christian world. There is more practical wisdom, common sense and sage advice packed within these pages than with any other book of similar size or content.”
- Christian Classics Treasury, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: