Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) Review Manual
- List Price$69.99
- Your price$62.99
Save $7.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
"Nurse Educators can no longer be just experts in their specific fields; they need to be able to teach a variety of students in a variety of settings. This book encompasses all topics necessary to assist nurses to become educators. I am not aware any other books that address this area so thoroughly." Score: 98, 5 stars
ìI truly believe that your book made it possible for me to successfully complete the CNE exam! It truly is the only book you need to pass the CNE exam - I'm living proof! Thanks so much! I learned a lot from your book and intend to keep it on my desk for future reference!î
óSue Carroll, MSN, RN
Sentara College of Health Sciences
This is the only Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) examination prep book that addresses each of the key topics outlined in the actual NLN test blueprint. The review manual serves as an indespensible resource for novice and expert nurse educators seeking to master the content needed for CNE Certification.
Each chapter contains only the most important information needed for the test, breaking each topic down into its parts to facilitate quick access to core content. No other review manual offers comprehensive coverage of everything nurse educators need to know for the CNE exam, including guidelines for classroom management, practal teaching strategies, and much more.
Why you need this book:
- Chapter content presents nurse educator core competencies as outlined in the NLN test blueprint
- Features practice questions in each chapter and an answer key in the back of the book with full explanations of correct answers
- Includes comprehensive practice test at the end of the book, also with explanations of correct answers
- Contains essential information on practical teaching strategies, developing lesson plans, culturally diverse students, student evaluation, and much more
This guide contains the essential knowledge that all nurse educators need to pass the test and excel in teaching, thus serving as an invaluable resource for systematic review of content before taking the NLN CNE examination.
- Springer Publishing Company, June 2009
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: