Share, Remember, Cherish
by Jim McCann
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Celebrating Love follows Celebrating Mom in a new gift series from 1-800-flowers.com and celebrations.com founder Jim McCann.
Reinforcing the 1-800-flowers.com and celebrations.com philosophy of helping customers express, connect, and celebrate, McCann balances the practical with the inspirational, and the poignant with the profound, inside this collection of authentic love stories. Full-color drawings illustrate the book throughout and are interspersed with meaningful quotes and little-known facts about love and affection. Divided into four sections based on the distinct seasons of love, Celebrating Love features 150 entries, including:
* Spring: "Love that is not madness is not love." --Pedro Calderon de la Barca
* Summer: Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice. Falling in love with you was beyond my control. Becoming your wife was my fairy tale come true.
* Fall: The Geography of Love
* The oldest love song in existence, whose origin is from somewhere between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, was written 4,000 years ago.
* Nevada issues 120,000 marriage licenses a year.
* Winter: I love you, my forgetful wife. Who knew that love not only lasts longer than memory, but that it continues to grow?
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Jim McCann
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Jim McCann
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 24, 2016
- Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC, September 2010
Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: