Canon PowerShot G12: From Snapshots to Great Shots
From Snapshots to Great Shots
by Jeff Carlson
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Now that you've bought the amazing Canon PowerShot G12, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use your camera to take great pictures. With Canon PowerShot G12: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos from the author and the Flickr community, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, Jeff Carlson, and you will:
And once you've got the shot, show it off! Join the book's Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your camera to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/canon_g12_from_snapshots_to_greatshots.
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the PowerShot G12
- Use the camera's Automatic modes to get better shots right away, and then take full control over the look and feel of your images with the Creative modes
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Learn the basics behind shooting HD video and start making movies of your own
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
- Pearson Education, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: